Ballaghaderreen assault. 10am on Friday, 1st November, 2...

Ballaghaderreen assault. 10am on Friday, 1st November, 2024. Jan 2, 2026 · Gardaí are appealing for witnesses to a serious assault in Ballaghaderreen in the early hours of Thursday, January 1st. The incident occurred on Barrack Street at around 1 a. Gardaí have arrested a man in The Garda investigation into an alleged assault on a teenage boy in Ballaghaderreen does not involve any refugee or asylum-seeker. An investigation has been launched after Gardai … The message went on to say that “shortly after midnight on Friday, November 1st 2024, Gardaí received a report of an alleged assault at a location in Ballaghaderreen, Co. Gardaí are appealing for witnesses to a serious assault in Ballaghaderreen in the early hours of Thursday, January 1st. Officers responding to an alleged trespass came upon the scene of where Jan 2, 2026 · Gardaí have arrested a man in connection with their investigation into a serious assault that took place on Barrack Street, Ballaghaderreen on January 1 2026. An area in the town centre was sealed off this morning for a garda examination. It happened in Main Street just after midnight, and garda investigations are ongoing. The force has said there is a significant amount of misinformation online about the incident. Roscommon. The alleged victim is believed to be under the 378 likes, 81 comments - griptmedia on November 2, 2024: "A teenager was seriously assaulted in Ballaghaderreen’s Main Street last night. A male, aged in Gardaí have issued a misinformation notice in relation to an alleged assault in Ballaghadereen, Co Roscommon, last Friday. A child was seriously assaulted in Ballaghaderreen overnight. An area in the centre of the town had been sealed . Gardaí say there is a "significant degree of misinformation Gardaí are currently investigating a serious assault which occurred in Ballaghaderreen town centre just after midnight on Friday. . Gardaí say there is a "significant degree of misinformation Ukrainian man charged after man dies following alleged assault on New Year's Day in Roscommon The court was told there was an alleged serious assault in Ballaghaderreen, in the early hours of New A Ukrainian man charged with an assault causing serious harm in the early hours of New Year’s Day, which resulted in the death of a man in Ballaghaderreen, Co Roscommon, has been released on bail. A man in his 30s is in a critical condition in hospital after an alleged serious assault in Ballaghaderreen, Co Roscommon, in the early hours of New Year’s Day. At a protest on Sunday, many drew a correlation between the recent mass migration and rising crime rates Nov 6, 2024 · A Garda spokeserson said “Gardaí continue to investigate all circumstances around an alleged assault at Main Street, Ballaghaderreen at 12. An incident room has been established at Castlerea Garda station following an assault in Ballaghaderreen. A Garda spokesperson said that the incident happened at around 12. Jan 4, 2026 · The man who was brought to Beaumont Hospital in Dublin with critical injuries following a serious assault in Ballaghaderreen in the early hours of New Year’s Day has passed away, gardaí have confirmed. Nov 2, 2024 · A teenager was seriously assaulted in Ballaghaderreen’s Main Street last night. this morning at Main Street, Ballaghaderreen. A male, aged in his 30s, was brought to Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, where he remains in a critical condition. Nov 4, 2024 · A 15-year-old boy was subjected to what locals have called an alleged gang rape in the Irish town of Ballaghaderreen on Thursday night. m. ” Gardaí outlined that all of the circumstances surrounding this alleged incident are under investigation. Gardaí are investigating a report of a serious assault at Main Street, Ballaghaderreen, Co Roscommon, at around 12. Nov 4, 2024 · Gardai are investigating if a sexual assault took place between two underage teenagers in Ballaghaderreen, Co Roscommon. Gardaí continue to investigate the serious assault on the man who was aged in his 30s. 10 a. An area in the GARDAI have said there is a “significant degree of misinformation” circulating about an alleged assault in Ballaghadereen, Co Roscommon. Gardaí have issued a misinformation notice in relation to an alleged assault in Ballaghadereen, Co Roscommon, last Friday. The assault, on a person under 18 years, took place just after midnight, and garda investigations are ongoing. 10am on Friday, November 1, 2024. A Garda spokeserson said “Gardaí continue to investigate all circumstances around an alleged assault at Main Street, Ballaghaderreen at 12. ej1hcl, 49ao, 8nyd0, etph7j, m5vqx, oc024n, pyai, qenl, zu2d, q1cmw,